Our client, their environment…
Food distribution company involved in providing catering services for companies and commercial catering services
- A client that had a very local company culture. Having experienced external growth over many years, the company was bought out.
The company was given two objectives :
- Become a benchmark for quality on the market.
A company project was launched that intended to rethink working methods and practices. Beyond the training aspect, this was an issue that dealt with company transformation
Our In-Company solution
- First of all we collected and formalized good internal practices, to reveal the company's DNA (oral culture) and to identify the high-performances and adaptable practices. Over a period of 8 months, 600 individuals were involved in these dedicated workshops.
- Then we formalized the « 15 pillars » of Sales and Management. These « pillars » are essentially kits that fulfill the key assignments of the positions in each of the professional sectors.
- Then, we held a national roadshow during which the CEO hand-delivers the pillars to every employee before planning localized deployment.
- Products with « desirable » formalization qualities that went on shape the company's DNA in the long term: 15 pillars formalized in 2 kits (Sales ansd Management).
- The search for new clients became a shared and organized priority. The formalization of a pillar on this topic enables an approach that was previously somewhat empirical in the past to be structured. The sales partner (office-based and door-to-door) was given a better understanding of the role everyone played for improved market coverage, supporting some of the "clients to watch" and providing assistance with the prospects to be covered.
- The proximity management is implicit in itself. You know it's a real cultural change when it's still operational after years of external growth where the management team often had to streamline costs and introduce quantitative easing measures.
- The revised integration program. While the project first of all addressed employees themselves, the company became aware of the need to quickly convey the new culture and reflexes to new recruits. The fact that we've hired several of the competition's employees underlines the professionalism of the new integration plan. The company has thus become more attractive as an employer.